Water damages often lead to severe damages that can be difficult to recover. The process of extraction is quite challenging and time-consuming. If moisture is left behind on surfaces, it may lead to mould growth which can be quite damaging to health and property. Hence you need an effective water damage restoration process in Perth to ensure optimum results and efficient restoring of the damages caused. GSB Flood Master provides efficient and swift water damage restoration service in Perth at an affordable cost.
Damages caused by water can be severe or minor and can be a result of broken or clogged pipes, leakages of roofs, improper drainage systems, heavy rains, floods, etc. Swift actions are crucial in preventing any more damages, as the more you delay the process of restoration, the more difficult it gets to restore the damages. Thus, as soon as the source of damage is repaired, you need to extract the moisture immediately and for which hiring a professional service like GSB Flood Master is best for fast and more effective results.
The Process of Water Damage Restoration
Professionals from reliable service providers like GSB Flood Master follow a systematic process of water damage restoration that includes the following steps:
- Analysis– They would first analyse the category of damage, that is, whether they is clean, grey or black water damages and then take further steps and precautions accordingly.
- Detecting the Source– They would detect the source that lead to such damages, and in case of a broken or clogged pipe or leakage, they would repair the source if not done already.
- Extraction– Accumulated water can be very dangerous. It can cause alarming effects, so it is extracted using professional equipment like submersible pumps and vacuum cleaners for more efficient and swift results.
- Mould Removal– Any trace of moisture can lead to mould growth. Hence, professionals find any visible or hidden mould growth and then remove them safely and securely and take measures to prevent their regrowth in future.
- Dehumidification– Often, surfaces absorb moisture that needs to be removed. Thus, professionals thoroughly dry the surfaces and remove any moisture from the surface and air with the help of professional machines like air movers and dehumidifiers.
- Disinfecting– The area needs to be disinfected with the help of industry-standard disinfectants.
- Sanitising– For the well-being of the people’s health and surrounding, the area is properly sanitised.
- Deodorising– Moisture accumulated for a prolonged period often leads to a foul smell which is removed with the help of high-quality deodorisers that leaves a mild and fresh fragrance.
Get a Free Price Estimation
Categories of Water Damage
Restoration of the property also depends on the category of water damage, which can be:
- Clean water damage that often results from broken or clogged pipes, supply lines, bathtubs, sinks, taps, etc., which are mainly clean and usually pose no threat to the people as they are free of toxins and sewage.
- Grey water damage is more critical than the clean one and results from toilets, washing machines and other such appliances containing chemicals or waste. Though not harmful, it does need some special attention.
- Blackwater damageis the most dangerous category and is caused by sewage, flood, sea or river overflow and needs immediate and safe treatment as they can cause serious health risks.
At GSB Flood Master, weprovide affordable, systematic and effective water damage restoration processes in Perth. We treat this under emergency services and provide prompt response and swift service in restoring the damages caused. We use high-quality products and advanced equipment using which our experienced professionals offer the best service in and around Perth, Western Australia.