Designer sarees is a must have in every Indian women’s closet. It is the pinnacle of elegance and sophistication in dresses. Also, it is what exactly needed for any special occasion, whether it be a formal party, a pre-wedding event, or a wedding function.
Types of Designer Sarees available Online
Majority of the saree problems will be solved by the wide selection of contemporary designer sarees online shopping available. Myntra, Flipkart, Amazon, Kreeva, Peachmode, Kalkifashion, Koskii, Sujatra, Bharatsthali, Soch, Shoppers Stop, Samyakk, Azafashions are a few online commercial sites that offer a variety of chiffon, crepe, georgette and silk cotton sarees, to name a few. Below mentioned are a few designer sareers that are classified based on its ornamentation and are available online:
- Embroidery: It is quite rare to meet a person who doesn’t enjoy the You will never meet a person who does not enjoy a handcrafted embroidery, which adds a touch of elegance and a distinctive appearance to the saree.
- Gota Patti: The touch of tradition that makes you appear rich and touch Classical accents that will make you appear rich and illustrious! A stylish saree by Gota Patti is perfect for formal occasions and will undoubtedly earn you compliments.
- Mirror Work: A piece of mirror work is an inevitable part of every women’s saree collection. Nothing enhances your look like a little bit of glitter, and mirror work definitely does that!
- Sequined: A little glamour and bling never hurt. A sequined saree is ideal for party wear and will turn heads and leave people in awe.
- Zardosi: This is a must-have among the Indian wedding sarees, with the elaborate metallic embroidery. It is a beautiful piece of classic that one can never go wrong with.
Latest Trends in Designer Sarees
Designer sarees with prints are steadily rising to prominence in the fashion world. While floral patterns have been popular for a while, geometric designs and abstract art are also becoming widely popular. In several designer sarees, traditional designs are also making a comeback with a contemporary twist.
The best part is the availability of latest trends of designer sarees online that can turn heads.
Lehenga is one of the most sought out traditional apparel by the Indian girls for their weddings. It’s crucial for the brides to make sure their Dulhan lehenga is flawless. Indian brides are inspired by a variety of sources to stay current with fashion, including the flared lehenga, fish-cut lehenga, double dupatta design, and ruffle lehenga, among others. Though Bridal Lehenga is preferred most during wedding, reception, and engagement, this delightful item of apparel is preferred on a variety of special occasions including holidays, parties, get-togethers, and other events.
Kinds of Bridal Lehengas
There are a variety of lehengas, often crafted according to the changing needs of Indian brides. Few of them are:
- Flared lehenga: A flared lehenga with shimmer and brilliance is the most timeless design of Indian bridal attire. This is present in two well-known varieties: the Anarkali and the Umbrella Lehengas.
- Fish-cut: Another traditional design is the lehengas that are quite narrow at the knees but flared out below.
- Lehenga Saree: Stunning lehenga saree designs are yet another in-vogue style that Indian brides select.
- Lehenga with trails: This famous design of lehenga is frequently seen in Bollywood films. Long or extended flared on this style of lehenga makes a striking walking impression.
- Ruffled lehenga: This lehenga style is quite distinctive. The lehenga is beautifully embellished with laces and frills, either all the way up or just below the knees.
Indian brides always have a variety of lehenga options to choose from based on their fashion sense.