Ever since times have changed, most people have become more conscious about their looks, belongings, etc. It is because the modern and urban era has highly influenced them. Everyone needs change to experience something new, may it be a change of place, furniture at home, modular kitchenette, etc.
After a few years, most homeowners think of remodeling their bathrooms, bedrooms, or drawing-room to give their house a unique, exotic look. In some cases, high-quality tiling can be the best suitable option to feel good and vibrant. Since there are many different styles of tiles available in the market, it always seems confusing which one is the best one to choose either for the bathroom or kitchen.
Some of them are enlisted below:
- Ceramic Tile: It’s a satisfying choice for many different applications. Affordability and malleability make ceramic the ideal choice for any room in your home, including the bathroom, kitchen, and front entrance. Glazed ceramic tile protects against stains or damage compared to wood, carpet, or even vinyl plank flooring.
- Porcelain Tile: Porcelain is a more exemplary example of a clay ceramic tile. A distinct variety of colors and patterns make porcelain tile a chameleon of sorts. Porcelain tiles can resemble hardwood planks, industrial bricks, expensive marble. Remember, a do-it-yourself project involving porcelain tile installation can be strenuous as the tile is stronger and more dense material than ceramic tile and needs a specialty tool.
- Marble Tile: Often considered one of the most luxurious natural stone tile materials, marble is an elegant and bold choice. It demonstrates rich elegance and panache that is hard to replicate with other materials. It is ductile and non-brittle.The natural stone is available in many colors, from green, gray, beige, white, black, and many more. When selecting marble tiles or slabs, make sure to scrutinize the material for any rough edges, as these may require extra sealing to protect against stains due to their porous nature.
Some of the elegant shapes of tiles are listed below for bathroom, kitchen, or bedroom:
- FISH SCALE TILE: The fish scale tile has an “s-like” curve that resembles the fish scale. This unique tile is the oldest design and si still in use because it can provide a beautiful look to any room. Fish scale tiles are most commonly used in bathrooms and as backsplashes. These tiles can be organized into various patterns, creating a new look.
- BRICK TILES: They are thin slices of a brick cut from a standard-sized clay brick. Roughly 20mm thick, brick wall tiles follow the same color, shape, and texture as a full-sized brick and are great for adding an attractive and stylish appearance to your walls. They are typically used to decoration indoors, on feature walls, or even entire rooms.
- SUBWAY TILES: Subway tiles are decent, versatile, and have elegant proportions. Because of their usual glossy, shiny glazed finish, subway tiles are stain-resistant, easy to clean, and reflect light. They make fantastic backsplashes in kitchens and bathrooms and function well on feature walls.
- BACKSPLASH TILE SHAPES: Backsplash tiles are available in various alluring shapes that encourage your innovation. Square and rectangles have been famous backsplash tile shapes for the ages, and classic hexagon tiles that look more vintage are still trending. Subway tile can look traditional and modern, while mosaic tile can give your space a unique flavor. A diamond-shaped tile backsplash can create various looks, from elegant to contemporary.
For any tiling-related queries, don’t hesitate to seek expert guidance.