There is nothing better to top-up your living space than a well-maintained kitchen that is well-equipped and smartly built. In the age of modern kitchens, most people choose cabinets and cupboards as storage units, and rightfully so. You can either install cabinets or have them custom built. Either way, you have access to many options and designs to choose from, which is an advantage when you are looking forward to building a well-equipped home. People like to actively participate in their home-building process, which is why they second-guess everything. However, there are some kitchen cabinet options that you can never go wrong with, such as:
- Box Cabinet design: Cabinet boxes are used for keeping in utensils and cleaning equipment for the kitchen. When it is integrated with the cabinet side, it becomes even more durable and resilient. They may also be movable, which can be used for temporary garbage bins. The material is either polymer plastic or steel, depending upon the budget and the requirements. These cabinets can also be placed in the dining room, where they will be best used as cutlery storage spaces. Since it is wood and pretty, it will undoubtedly make up for an attractive-looking entity in the room.
- Plastic board gussets: Plastic Gussets have integrated edges which make the cabinet fit in one place with more space and volume. Moreover, they are stapled or glued to the installed cabinets and are cheaper than plastic beams. Plastic beams do not provide the same strength and durability as compared to plastic board gussets. This makes it more practical while they occupy decent space in the working part of the kitchen.
- Full height back panel designs: A panel design cabinet can be held directly against the wall, making it area specific. Since they are highly compact, the plumbing and the electrical connections of the house do not have to compromise. The vast and long cabinets that likely to accommodate everything in the kitchen, from smaller containing units to the most delicate cutlery. This reduces your stress because the only space you need to take care of is the dining arrangement.
- Frameless solid hardwood cupboards: These are European-style cupboards that have an open front. Side panels allow glides and hinges to mount directly on the cabinets due to their thickness. Frameless cabinets are unique since they can be designed in multiple colours, and the grain size of the texture is negotiable. With proper care and maintenance, frameless solid hardwood can last you a lifetime.
- Complete plywood cabinet design: Plywood material is tested and certified. Cabinets made of plywood do not flake and are resistant to marks. The shape and size are customizable depending upon your kitchen’s requirements. Plywood is strong and durable and is considered one of the best qualities for kitchen cabinet materials. It is resistant to blowouts and dents, which makes it an even superior quality material. However, these are one-piece cabinets, i.e., the whole cabinet comes as a package, so they are not mobile.
Plywood is strong and durable and is considered one of the best qualities for kitchen cabinet materials. It is resistant to blowouts and dents, which makes it an even superior quality material. However, these are one-piece cabinets, i.e., the whole cabinet comes as a package, so they are not mobile.